WE’RE FOCUSING ON AREAS OF
GREATEST DISPARITY AND OPPORTUNITY.
Global health disparities are enormous—but not impossible to overcome. Our strategy for tipping the scale includes:
- Targeting the top threats to global health.
- Focusing on the highest-potential health solutions.
- Focusing on women and children, who are critical to community stability and prosperity.
We plan to make definitive progress on the stubborn issues at the heart of health inequity. Our four initiatives address:
- Malaria elimination—leading the way toward a malaria-free world.
- Women’s and reproductive health—giving women the power to safeguard their own health.
- Maternal and newborn health—making the first 1,000 days healthy and safe for mothers and babies.
- Child health—protecting children’s futures by helping them thrive.
With partners like you, we can help save millions of lives—and help eliminate the worst inequities in health for women and children around the world.
Photo: PATH/Doune Porter